The 10 invited speakers will cover all the conference topics:
1 -Synthesis and characterization of new compounds of transition elements
2 –Thermodynamics / Crystal chemistry / Phase equilibria and phase transitions
3 – Magnetic, transport and optical properties of powders, ceramics, glass-ceramics, metallic glass and single crystal. Multifunctional materials.
4 -Topological and correlated matter
5 -Physical and chemical properties at the nanometric scale: particles, films, interfaces
6 -Theory: electronic structure, chemical bonding
7 -Energy (saving, production, conversion, storage,…)
9 -Heterogeneous Catalysis and electrocatalysis based on intermetallics
Since the first SCTE in 1965 in Krakow, these conferences had attracted 200 to 300 scientists from all over the world.
The SCTE conferences now allow every 2 years to report new discoveries in solid state chemistry and physics of compounds and materials based on d- and f-el ectron elements.
The website is now open for abstract submission and registration!
For that, visit the conference website to upload your(s) abstract(s).
You have to use the template and follow the Abstract submission procedure.
- Abstract submission deadline: March 1st, 2022
- Abstract acceptance: end of March, 2022
- &n bsp; Final program /Early registration deadline: March 30th, 2022
- Early registration students fees : 210 €* Late registration student fees :310 €
- Early registration regular fees : 480 €* Late registration regular fees: 580€
- Retired researcher: 280 €*
- Accompanying person: 150€ (Poster sessions Cocktails and Gala dinner)
* Conference fees include: conference pack, lunches, coffee breaks, poster session cocktails, and gala dinner in a chateau.
SCTE2022 will be a perfect occasion to share knowledge, to exchange ideas, to meet with friends, to initi ate and develop new collaborations. Furthermore, Bordeaux is a wonderful area near the Atlantic Ocean with famous wineries and Chateaux…
Contact : Jean-Louis Bobet and Mathieu Pasturel
The local organizing committee of the 23rd SCTE 2022 Bordeaux.